1st Time Dave Koz Cruise - Australia and Tasmania
Updated: Jan 2
The Top 10 take-away's from my very first Dave Koz cruise.
1. The most efficient check-in process of any cruise I've ever been on
2. The party starts as soon as you board the ship.
3. The party NEVER stops
4. Pace yourself 'cause there's a whole lot of concerts, talks, interviews etc. to see
5. The artists are so down-to-earth
6. Dave Koz will be EVERYWHERE!
-in the ships hallways
-performing; on week1 and week2 cruise
-playing in town of the port
-in Viet Nam after week2 cruise
7.Everyone treats you like family
8.Dave Koz has some real 'Ride-or-Die' fans
-attended ALL of his cruises
-will follow him anywhere
9.The gifts Dave gives will begin as soon as you get inside past the check-in area
-receive a gift a day
10.If you don't have the time of your life on this cruise you are incapable of having fun!
The iconic Sydney Harbor Bridge, Sydney Australia